INDICATIONS & USES
- Treats and prevent premature grey hair
- Prevents hair falling due to stress
- Cools the body, enhances the blackening and growth of hair
- Enhances the blood circulation to hair follicles, controls dandruff and other scalp infection
- Provides essential minerals and vitamins for hair growth
- It is an antioxidant that protects the cell from free radical damage
Hair loss is the most common problem of today’s youth. Diet and lifestyle are two major factors that influence the health of hair. Poor diet, stress, lack of sleep, overuse of chemicals, illness, and deficiency of vitamins & minerals may contribute to hair problems like dandruff, thinning of hair, balding, premature greying etc.
Sahair oil promotes hair growth and strengthens the vitality of the hair. It supports blood circulation in the scalp thereby improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth. Sahair oil’s fatty acid helps to reduce inflammation within the hair follicle that can lead to damage and hair loss. It moisturizes and helps to relieve dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. It contains Hydrolyzed pea protein to stimulate hair’s stem cells.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS
- Thinning of hair
- Premature grey hair
- Itchy scalp
- Hair fall
- Fungal infection in the scalp
- Imbalance of a hormone (DHT)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
External use only. Apply on the scalp.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
There are no reviews yet.