INDICATIONS & USES
- Dry cough
- Prevents Swelling, irritation, and itchiness in the anal area
- Prevents gastrointestinal problems
- Prevents bleeding during the bowel movement
Our busy modern lifestyles may be responsible for most cases of constipation. Insufficient fiber and water intake, not doing enough exercise, emotional and psychological problems can contribute to constipation. Persistent, chronic constipation may also be a symptom of health conditions including irritable bowel syndrome, colorectal cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and depression. Some medications can also cause constipation which includes narcotic type painkiller and iron supplements.
Pilokare is an anti piles, anti-inflammatory, and antiprotozoal drug. It cures internal and external hemorrhoids, controls cramps, dyspepsia, flatulence, and nausea. It arrests bleeding from the bowel, wounds, and infections.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING PILES SYMPTOMS
- Hard, compacted stools that are difficult or painful to pass
- Straining during bowel movements
- No bowel movements in three days
- Stomach aches that are relieved by bowel movements
- Bloody stools due to hemorrhoids and anal fissures
One capsule three times a day (or) as directed by the physician.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.