INDICATIONS & USES
- Anti-Gout capsule
- Act as a Uric acid reducing agent
Gout is the most painful form of arthritis. Deposits of uric acid crystals in the joint causes redness of the joint, inflammation, stiffness and intense pain. Conventional drugs speeds the elimination of uric acid from the body and slows down the rate at which it is produced, but they also cause nausea or skin rashes as side effects. Patients are advised to drink plenty of water and avoid alcoholic beverages and purine rich food such as fish roes and organ meats.
Goutnil Natural acts as a xanthine oxidase inhibitor and reduces the formation of uric acid. It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory medicine. It is a safe and effective solution for gout.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING MENSTRUAL SYMPTOMS
- Severe pain in the joint (pain in ankles, hands, wrists, knees or feet)
- Redness and inflammation
- Red/purplish skin (affected area)
- Fever – some patients have an elevated temperature
- Less flexibility- the patients has limited movement
- Nodules: the gout may first appear as nodules in the elbows, hands or ears.
One capsule three times a day (or) as directed by the physician.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.